This qualification meets current Queensland Security Licensing requirements.
CPP30411 – Certificate III in Security Operations has been superseded by CPP31318 – Certificate III in Security Operations
We are currently transitioning to this package to be implemented by the 20th January 2020.
This CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations training course is a Nationally Recognised Training course and is designed to be delivered through a 14 day face-to-face training package. We will offer you the required volume of learning as per the ASQA standards. Learning will be dependent on your previous knowledge and experience and will be assessed on an individual basis. The Australian Qualifications Framework table for volume of learning can be found here AQF Volume of Learning.
After successful completion of this course you will be deemed competent with the knowledge and skills to be awarded the CPP30411 – Certificate III in Security Operations.
Students are required to complete an Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) pre-course assessment and an online pre-training review.
Methods of Delivery
14 day face-to-face training
This course is delivered through directed training over 3 weeks. This course is presented and documented in English.
The 3 weeks are delivered from 8:30am until 5:00pm Monday to Friday with a half an hour lunch break. To meet required volume of learning you will be requested an additional 100 hours home study.
Minimum Requirements for Eligibility
To be eligible for this course you are required to meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or resident documented with a passport, Citizenship Certificate or green Medicare Card (must provide at least 1 Document)
- Prove your identity documented with a drivers license, 18+ Proof of Age Card, Keypass Card or passport (must provide at least 1 Document)
- 18 years of age or older documented with a drivers license, 18+ Proof of Age Card, Keypass Card or passport (must provide at least 1 Document)
Advance-Forward RTO45256 IS NOT CRICOS approved and therefore cannot accept international students
Our location is a 5 minute walk from the Springwood Bus Stop, we are a direct exit off the M1 Motorway heading south and around the corner from Arndale Shopping Centre. There is also plenty of parking available near our location.
Units of Competency
There are 14 units of competency to be awarded CPP30411 – Certificate III in Security Operations. These consist of 8 core units and 6 elective units as below:
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301A Organise personal work priorities and development
- CPPSEC3001A Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
- CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
- CPPSEC3003A Determine response to security risk situation
- CPPSEC3005A Prepare and present security documentation and reports
- CPPSEC3006A Coordinate a quality security service to customers
- CPPSEC3007A Maintain security of environment
- CPPSEC3009A Prepare and present evidence in court
- CPPSEC3012A Store and protect information
- CPPSEC3013A Control persons using empty hand techniques
- CPPSEC3017A Plan and conduct evacuation of premises
- CPPSEC3019A Operate specialised security equipment
- HLTFA311A Apply first aid
The cost for CPP30411 – Certificate III in Security Operations is $995.
Payment options by way of bank transfer (EFT), PayPal, cash or EFTPOS/credit card are available. A deposit of $200 is required upon your enrolment, unless other arrangements have been approved, with refunds available as per our refund policy (link this to relevant refunds page).
Recognition Of Prior Learning Policy
Credit Transfer Application
Payment plans are available subject to approval by our accounts department and are not guaranteed to be approved. Your Certificate/Statement of Attainment cannot be supplied to you until payment is made in full.
A hard copy can be viewed in your student handbook.
All students are required to provide us with your USI number issued by the training authority. If you do not have a USI number please go to http://www.usi.gov.au and follow the prompts to apply for a USI number. Once we receive your USI we will provide you with a copy of our student handbook. You will be required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy appraisal prior to the commencement of the course.