HLTAID001 – Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
This HLTAID001 – Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation CPR course is Nationally Recognized Training course and is designed to be delivered through a 4 hour face-to-face training package. We will offer you the required volume of learning as per the ASQA standards. Learning will be dependent on your previous knowledge and experience and will be assessed on an individual basis. The Australian Qualifications Framework table for volume of learning can be found here: AQF Volume of Learning.
After successful completion of this course you will be deemed competent with the knowledge and skills to be awarded the HLTAID001 – Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation CPR
Methods of Delivery
4 Hours face-to-face training
This course is delivered through directed training over 4 hours. This course is presented and documented in English.
The Course is delivered from 8:30am until 12:30pm with a half an hour lunch break.
Minimum Requirements for Eligibility
To be eligible for this course you are required to meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Resident documented with a Passport, Citizenship Certificate or Green Medicare Card (Must provide at least 1 Document)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or resident documented with a passport, Citizenship Certificate or green Medicare Card (must provide at least 1 Document)
- Prove your identity documented with a drivers license, 18+ Proof of Age Card, Keypass Card or passport (must provide at least 1 Document)
- 18 years of age or older documented with a drivers license, 18+ Proof of Age Card, Keypass Card or passport (must provide at least 1 Document)
Advance-Forward RTO45256 IS NOT CRICOS approved and therefore cannot accept international students
Our location is a 5 minute walk from the Springwood Bus Stop, we are a direct exit off the M1 Motorway heading south and around the corner from Arndale Shopping Centre. There is also plenty of parking available near our location.
Units of Competency
There are 1 units of competency to be awarded HLTAID001 – Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
Upon Successful Completion of this Course
CPR course is valid for 12 months and will need to be updated annually.
If you receive a non-satisfactory completion at the end of the course, you will be provided with a second opportunity to complete the course satisfactorily at no cost. Our trainers will use all available facilities to assist you in reaching a satisfactory grading. We do not guarantee the successful completion of this course, however we will provide you with the full support from our expert trainers for you to achieve the best possible outcome.
Advance-Forward is not an employment agency.
The cost for HLTAID001 – Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation is $70.
Payment options by way of bank transfer (EFT), PayPal, cash or EFTPOS/credit card are available. A deposit of $50 is required upon your enrolment, with refunds available as per our refund policy. required upon your enrolment, unless other arrangements have been approved, with refunds available as per our refund policy (link this to relevant refunds page).