Advance-Forward is committed to providing a fair and transparent complaints policy that includes access to an independent external body if necessary.
If you wish to make a complaint please discuss the issue you with to complain about with your trainer.
If you are not satisfied with your trainers response or do not feel comfortable approaching your trainer please email or post your complaint in writing to:
The Complaints Manager
PO Box 1988
SPRINGWOOD QLD 4127
All complaints are handled confidentially and you will remain anonymous from this point forward.
Upon receipt of the complaint the following procedure will apply:
- The complaint is acknowledged as received by the complaints department either by reply email or reply post
- Within 3 (three) business days our Complaints manager will make all attempts to communicate with you verbally to further discuss your complaint
- Within the next 24 (twenty-four) hours we will discuss your complaint with the relevant person or member/s of staff
- We will also perform investigative measures such as checking of records and assessment workbooks submitted
- Within 5 (five) business days of our initial attempts to make contact with you (Step 2) we will advise you of how the investigation is progressing and of any resolutions that have been made
- Within the next 24 (twenty-four) hours we will confirm in writing via email or post the resolution reached during Step 5
- We will then close your complaint and mark it as resolved.
All complaints are kept on file for 7 (seven) years. If you lose or misplace your copy, you can access previous written communications to you by requesting copies in writing.