If you wish to apply for a refund of your course the following policy will apply:
- You provide Advance-Forward with 7 (seven) days written notice prior to the commencement of your course. This will allow you to apply for a full refund less your deposit paid
- You provide Advance-Forward with written notice after the commencement of your course. This will allow you to apply for a partial refund. You will be charged a rate of $75 per unit for all units commenced and your deposit paid.
- You do not attend the classes for a unit at the allocated time. These units will be considered as “Delivered” and the full price of the unit will be charged and the deposit paid will be non-refundable.
- You will need to advise Advance-Forward of absence due to illness or a family emergency in writing at least 24 (twenty-four) hours before the commencement of the course/unit. Advance-Forward may request a medical certificate for any illness absences longer than one day of delivered training.
- If Advance-Forward is unable to offer the scheduled course, students will be notified & offered a rescheduled course or full refund
To be considered for a refund, the following policy will apply:
- You have advised Advance-Forward in writing of your cancellation or absence as above
- You have made a complaint about the delivery and assessment of your training by following the complaints policy and your complaint is deemed to be valid and that Advance-Forward has not delivered the course as outlined in the course guide.
All refund requests, once processed, may take up to 15 (fifteen) business days to be finalized.
All approved refund requests will be processed through a Bank Transfer. You will be required to provide your BSB and Account Number for your refund.
Your deposit will only be refundable if Advance-Forward has not complied with their obligations to you as outlined in the student handbook and course guide.